- Product Description
- Light Bar Specs
- Shipping & Warranty
- Fits hard and soft top
- We have tried to eliminate as much wind noise as possible by designing this as close to the windshield as we can without interfering with anything. However, as with all roof light bars, some wind noise is expected. We recommend to adjust the light bar a bit down at an angle to minimize the noise.
- No cutting or drilling required. The kit is a complete bolt on using factory openings and hardware.
***If you will be using AUX switches, there is only (1) AUX power wire that is factory behind the visor. For single light bar color, it will be sufficient enough to use this (1) AUX switch. For dual function light bar, you will need to run your own power for the DRL function.
Choose your light bar color:
1) White LED --> 15,000 lumens, bright and powerful. It will definitely provide you with enough light needed for all of your adventures. However, these are only for off-roading and can’t be used on the regular road. They will blind the in-coming traffic and also violates road safety.
2) Amber LED --> 7,000 lumens, used in poor driving conditions such as dust, fog, snow and rain. It reflects through air particles much less than the white light. Therefore, making it ideal for poor driving conditions.
3) dual function: main White LED light with Amber DRL backglow --> the white LED light is same as described above, but the amber DRL “daytime running lights” acts purely for aesthetics. It doesn’t give out much light, but more of a beautiful amber backglow. Something extra to make you stand out on the road.
Full in-depth video describing our lights bars CLICK HERE
(1) 40in light bar
(2) mounting brackets
All mounting hardware
M&R Automotive doesn’t provide a wiring harness for this light bar kit. The light bar has 6ft of wire which is enough to reach AUX switches if your Bronco has them. Otherwise, you will need to purchase a generic wiring harness from Amazon/Ebay or create your own. Here is a link to an example:
We have a lifetime warranty on our light kits. We truly want our truck enthusiastic customers to enjoy their products as much as we enjoy designing them. However, we also understand that different situations arise with brackets or lights. For more information about our warranty and disclaimer click here.
*M&R Automotive is not responsible for misuse or improper installation of the product. Professional installation is recommended.
Great product for the price. It’s a great look on the truck, clean straight lines. It was pretty simple to install. How the pillar lights and bumper lights all match. Looking good. Thanks Mike keep it up, great job!!
I had my local Ford dealer install the light on my 22 Bronco badlands 2 dr. I picked the light due to lower wind noise (due to small size and not a ton of cooling ridges/fins), brightness and small
Size. All of which proved true. They had to mount bar on wind deflector of my Trailrax roof rack because the mount holes were occupied by the roof rack.
Used hero switch 1 due to watt/amp requirement. Only 2 minor complaints. Slow shipping and no black powder coated bolts for alternative mounting. Love the light. Whn i flip it on the neighbors think the sun just came up. Would highly recommend!