- Product Description
- Light Bar Specs
- Shipping & Warranty
- Fits 2022 2023 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- Choose Amber, White, or White output with Amber DRL backglow
- Fits only the bottom half of the grille, depending on what grille design you have
- You can't install a 40in light bar on the top half of the grille, you would need to purchase the 30in light bar.
- Due Silverado's grille type variation, M&R designed the mounting bracket on a rail system (see photo). This allows you to move the light bar up or down of about 6in for maximum light output. You choose where you want the light bar to go in your grille.
- No cutting or drilling required. The kit is a complete bolt on using factory openings and hardware.
- M&R promises fitment of the light bars with the grille as pictured. If you have a different type of grille, please send a picture before purchase for clarification.
(2) 40in light bars
(2) mounting brackets
All mounting hardware
M&R Automotive doesn’t provide a wiring harness for this light bar kit. The light bar has 6ft of wire which is enough to reach AUX switches if your truck has them. Otherwise, you will need to purchase a generic wiring harness from Amazon/Ebay or create your own.
We have a lifetime warranty on our light kits. We truly want our truck enthusiastic customers to enjoy their products as much as we enjoy designing them. However, we also understand that different situations arise with brackets or lights. For more information about our warranty and disclaimer click here.
*M&R Automotive is not responsible for misuse or improper installation of the product. Professional installation is recommended.