- Product Description
- Light Bar Specs
- Shipping & Warranty
- Fits 2019 2020 and 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- Trims: WT, LT, Trailboss, RST, LTZ, High Country
- Fits only on the top half of the grille
- Due Silverado's grille type variation, M&R designed the mounting bracket on a rail system (see photo). This allows you to move the light bar up or down of about 4in for maximum light output. You choose the location of your light bar.
- No cutting or drilling required. The kit is a complete bolt on using factory openings and hardware.
- WILL NOT interfere with active grille shutters. Our light bars are very slim and the metal bracket is designed to be in front of the shutters.
- Metal bracket is powder coated black
👌M&R promises fitment of the light bar with the grille as pictured. If you have a different type of grille, please reach out with pictures for confirmation.
👍Our light kits are for off-road use only.
Choose your light bar color:
1) White LED -- Up to 11,760 lumens, bright and powerful. It will definitely provide you with enough light needed for all of your adventures. However, these are only for off-roading and can’t be used on the regular road. They will blind the in-coming traffic and also violates road safety.
2) Amber LED -- Up to 5,500 lumens, used in poor driving conditions such as dust, fog, snow and rain. It reflects through air particles much less than the white light. Therefore, making it ideal for poor driving conditions.
3) dual function: main White LED light with Amber DRL backglow -- the white LED light is same as described above, but the amber DRL “daytime running lights” acts purely for aesthetics. It doesn’t give out much light, but more of a beautiful amber backglow. Since it doesn’t give out much light, you can use this amber DRL feature on regular roads, it doesn't blind in-coming traffic.
Full in-depth video describing our lights bars CLICK HERE
(1) 30in light bar
(2) mounting brackets
All mounting hardware
M&R Automotive doesn’t provide a wiring harness for this light bar kit. The light bar has 6ft of wire which is enough to reach AUX switches if your truck has them. Otherwise, you will need to purchase a generic wiring harness from Amazon/Ebay or create your own.
We now sell Wireless 8 Circuit Wiring Harness. This makes install much easier, no need to run any wires through the firewall, clean install.
We have a lifetime warranty on our light kits. We truly want our truck enthusiastic customers to enjoy their products as much as we enjoy designing them. However, we also understand that different situations arise with brackets or lights. For more information about our warranty and disclaimer click here.
*M&R Automotive is not responsible for misuse or improper installation of the product. Professional installation is recommended.