- Product Description
- Light Bar Specs
- Shipping & Warranty
- Fits RAM 1500, 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024
- No cutting or drilling required. The kit is a complete bolt on using factory openings and hardware.
- Metal bracket is powder coated black
- This kit fits models with 2pc lower mesh grille. If you have a non see through grill you will need to purchase a replacement 2 pc mesh lower grille which is around $75. MOPAR Part # 68334531AD.
👍Our light kits are for off-road use only.
Choose your light bar color:
1) White LED -- Up to 15,000 lumens, bright and powerful. It will definitely provide you with enough light needed for all of your adventures. However, these are only for off-roading and can’t be used on the regular road. They will blind the in-coming traffic and also violates road safety.
2) Amber LED -- Up to 7,000 lumens, used in poor driving conditions such as dust, fog, snow and rain. It reflects through air particles much less than the white light. Therefore, making it ideal for poor driving conditions.
3) dual function: main White LED light with Amber DRL backglow -- the white LED light is same as described above, but the amber DRL “daytime running lights” acts purely for aesthetics. Since it doesn’t give out much light, you can use this amber DRL feature on regular roads, it doesn't blind in-coming traffic.
Full in-depth video describing our lights bars CLICK HERE
(1) 40in light bar
(2) mounting brackets
All mounting hardware
M&R Automotive doesn’t provide a wiring harness for this light bar kit. The light bar has 6ft of wire which is enough to reach AUX switches if your truck has them. Otherwise, you will need to purchase a generic wiring harness from Amazon/Ebay or create your own.
We have a lifetime warranty on our light kits. We truly want our truck enthusiastic customers to enjoy their products as much as we enjoy designing them. However, we also understand that different situations arise with brackets or lights. For more information about our warranty and disclaimer click here.
*M&R Automotive is not responsible for misuse or improper installation of the product. Professional installation is recommended.