- Product Description
- Light Bar Specs
- Shipping & Warranty
- No cutting or drilling required. The kit is a complete bolt on using factory openings and hardware.
- Very simple install from under the truck
- No need to take off the grille
- The light bar installs right on top of the bumper giving it a nice, sleek, built in look
👍Our light kits are for off-road use only.
Choose your light bar color:
1) White LED --Up to15,000 lumens, bright and powerful. It will definitely provide you with enough light needed for all of your adventures. However, these are only for off-roading and can’t be used on the regular road. They will blind the in-coming traffic and also violates road safety.
2) Amber LED --Up to 7,000 lumens, used in poor driving conditions such as dust, fog, snow and rain. It reflects through air particles much less than the white light. Therefore, making it ideal for poor driving conditions.
3) dual function: main White LED light with Amber DRL backglow --the white LED light is same as described above, but the amber DRL “daytime running lights” acts purely for aesthetics. It doesn’t give out much light, but more of a beautiful amber backglow. Something extra to make you stand out on the road.
Full in-depth video describing our lights bars CLICK HERE
** CAPABLE BUMPER ONLY**
Before purchasing, please confirm that you have a CAPABLE BUMPER that looks similar to this picture. The listing pictures above have M&R Fog light kit installed and therefore looks different than the original capable bumper.
If you need help figuring out your Bronco bumper, send us a picture.
(1) 40in light bar
(2) mounting brackets
All mounting hardware
M&R Automotive doesn’t provide a wiring harness for this light bar kit. The light bar has 6ft of wire which is enough to reach AUX switches if your truck has them. Otherwise, you will need to purchase a generic wiring harness from Amazon/Ebay or create your own.
We have a lifetime warranty on our light kits. We truly want our truck enthusiastic customers to enjoy their products as much as we enjoy designing them. However, we also understand that different situations arise with brackets or lights. For more information about our warranty and disclaimer click here.
*M&R Automotive is not responsible for misuse or improper installation of the product. Professional installation is recommended.
Very easy install and looks amazing. Just finish led installing. I am looking forward to using tonight.
I am glad I found this company! I recently installed a light bar on the top of my bronco and the wind noise was terrible. I ended up taking it off and returning it. I couldn’t find lights that went with my capable bumper and almost decided to replace it. The timing was perfect because I saw this company’s light bar for the capable bumper and instantly purchased.
Perfect light bar, perfect installation, amazing light put out.
Looks great. Almost 1/3 is Blocked by MO front license plate but otherwise love it
I love how the light bar was so easy to install and wire. It also has a very clean and indiscriminate look. You really have to look to see it when the lights are off but when they are on you can’t miss the stylish amber running light. When off road the 15000 lumen white light really lights up the trail! Just what I was looking for in a light bar, super happy with the purchase.
We wired ours so it turns on with the car in amber mode and it looks very minimal, which my wife loves. The white is bright and looks super. It goes well with the trail sight amber modifications as well!
I didn’t install it, but for our 2023 bronco, they had to take bumper off. They were pretty particular though, so they probably just wanted it to sit perfect.