- Product Description
- Light Bar Specs
- Shipping & Warranty
- No cutting or drilling required. The kit is a complete bolt on using factory openings and hardware.
- Very simple install from under the truck. No need to take off the grille.
Choose your light bar color:
1) White LED --> 15,000lumens, bright and powerful. It will definitely provide you with enough light needed for all of your adventures. However, these are only for off-roading and can’t be used on the regular road. They will blind the in-coming traffic and also violates road safety.
2) Amber LED --> 7,000 lumens, used in poor driving conditions such as dust, fog, snow and rain. It reflects through air particles much less than the white light. Therefore, making it ideal for poor driving conditions.
3) dual function: main White LED light with Amber DRL backglow --> the white LED light is same as described above, but the amber DRL “daytime running lights” acts purely for aesthetics. It doesn’t give out much light, but more of a beautiful amber backglow. Something extra to make you stand out on the road.
Full in-depth video describing our lights bars CLICK HERE
** CAPABLE BUMPER ONLY**
(1) 40in light bar
(2) mounting brackets
All mounting hardware
M&R Automotive doesn’t provide a wiring harness for this light bar kit. The light bar has 6ft of wire which is enough to reach AUX switches if your truck has them. Otherwise, you will need to purchase a generic wiring harness from Amazon/Ebay or create your own.
We have a lifetime warranty on our light kits. We truly want our truck enthusiastic customers to enjoy their products as much as we enjoy designing them. However, we also understand that different situations arise with brackets or lights. For more information about our warranty and disclaimer click here.
*M&R Automotive is not responsible for misuse or improper installation of the product. Professional installation is recommended.
Ok…i had it installed ONLY cuz I was having other work done… but this light bar is PERFECT for the capable bumper… I don’t know if you can tell in the pictures, but all the amber lights on this front end match perfectly when you see it in person I really tried capturing that in the photo, but it didn’t work out … it looks like they’re different shades but when you see it with the naked eye, they match perfectly… you’ll love it!
Got delivered a couple days later than estimated originally but worth the wait!! Easy installation, although on my personal bronco I had to Losen my bumper and move it down to prevent touching and rubbing when frame flexes. I purchased the dual function 40 inch, amber looks awesome and doesn’t blind nor pose any risk of tickets as DRL lights. Amber doesn’t reflect in snow, rain or dust storms. white is extremely bright definitely good for off-roading or lightning up a lonely road at 2 AM by myself. Love this already
I like the natural look.; fits as though it was an OEM part.
Great lights. Easy install, very straightforward. The attachment bolts are right where they are supposed to be and the install was intuitive. Note: If your Bronco has a bash plate up front, you have to remove it to mount the brackets but that’s easy and quick. Also note, it’s possible to fish the wiring with no drilling if you use a flexible electrician’s fish pole or even some coat hangar wire.