- Product Description
- Light Bar Specs
- Shipping & Warranty
- Fits 2021 2022 2023 Ford Raptor Generation 3
- No cutting or drilling required. The kit is a complete bolt on using factory openings and hardware.
- The light bar WILL NOT interfere with active grille shutters. Our light bars are very slim and the metal bracket is designed to be in front of the shutters.
Choose your light bars colors:
1) White LED --> 15,000 lumens, bright and powerful. It will definitely provide you with enough light needed for all of your adventures. However, these are only for off-roading and can’t be used on the regular road. They will blind the in-coming traffic and also violates road safety.
2) Amber LED --> 7,000 lumens, used in poor driving conditions such as dust, fog, snow and rain. It reflects through air particles much less than the white light. Therefore, making it ideal for poor driving conditions.
3) dual function: main White LED light with Amber DRL backglow --> the white LED light is same as described above, but the amber DRL “daytime running lights” acts purely for aesthetics. It doesn’t give out much light, but more of a beautiful amber backglow. Something extra to make you stand out on the road.
Full in-depth video describing our lights bars CLICK HERE
(2) 40in light bars
(2) mounting brackets
All mounting hardware
M&R Automotive doesn’t provide a wiring harness for this light bar kit. The light bar has 6ft of wire which is enough to reach AUX switches.
We have a lifetime warranty on our light kits. We truly want our truck enthusiastic customers to enjoy their products as much as we enjoy designing them. However, we also understand that different situations arise with brackets or lights. For more information about our warranty and disclaimer click here.
*M&R Automotive is not responsible for misuse or improper installation of the product. Professional installation is recommended.
Good product for the money. Would be nice if the install directions were a bit more detailed. A video of the installation would be ideal. But there are other videos out there that show how to pull the front end apart. Novice installer and I got er done.
Hi. Appreciate the feedback, will add more details on the instructions. At that time of lights design on the Gen 3, we didn't do video instructions. Awaiting for another Gen 3 to video tape all the light kits. That's awesome you got it installed as a novice, don't underestimate yourself.
Love these light bars! Had them installed by a local shop and connected to the Aux switches in my Gen 3 Raptor. They look awesome and are VERY bright. I’m very pleased with the quality from M&R - they are top notch! Definitely recommend and definitely would buy again!
Love the photo. Truck looks awesome
I didn't need to modify anything or loose any factory options like the grill shutters. Good stuff. I have them on my 2017 and 2022 Raptors
Best bar for the money. Still using mine.